- Related products
- Recently Watched
A small wing with the largest potential on the market! Peanut 21 asymmetric will surPrise you at least 3 times: ,very original appearance–it is the first asymmetric wing in the world, durability – 2 extremely durable layers ensure your safety, easily adjustable buoyancy and the largest capacity in its class – 21 litres ultra light – 950g only
TecLine Peanut 21 asymetric, is a series of wings with exceptional features:
- very easy buoyancy control
- extremely large capacity of 21 litres
- very low weight of 950g (just think about it – below 1 kg)
- extremely durability guaranteed by Cordura 1000D
- 3D construction
- enough space behind the head
- enough space for placing the hoses in a desired configuration
- it can hold even a heavy equipment above the surface of water
- the asymmetric shape allowing for fast discharge of gas in emergency situations
- various configurational possibilities
- perfect configuration in combination with V2 ICE Mono regulator
- comfortable placement of hoses in each configuration.
An innovative construction of Peanut 21 ensures full freedom of the head’s movement and allows for comfortable placement of hoses in each configuration.
ARCTIC - a real adventure starts exactly here!
Wreck diving? ... or maybe you are going under the ice?
Too much of additional equipment? You need the equipment that You can trust un- conditionally. Once you have put ony our Arctic, you will feel as if it is part of yourself. Easily fitted, the inflator right there where it should be and the precise control of buoy- ancy will enable you to safely realise your plan of diving in every conditions.Use two V2 ICE Mono regulators and SEMI TECH configuration specially prepared for the hardest conditions for people just like You.
- capacity of 21 litres
- weight pockets at the front and rear
- fully adjustable harness with steel d-rings
- polished steel plate made of acid resist-
- ant steel
- steel adapter for every type of tanks with belts that have strengthened clasps
- perfect control of buoyancy
- high position on the water surface
- Cordura 1000D