- Related products
- Recently Watched
The regulator Apeks Octopus Apeks ATX40/DS4 of ATX40 - perfect for diving in cold waters. Simple and reliable design makes it one of the best machines on the market
And the degree DS4 : a unique , dry system to isolate the membrane control of the environment. This eliminates the need to fill the water chamber brudzacymi and uncomfortable to use silicone oil or grease . Instead, the water in the chamber is air, and the ambient pressure is transferred to the control membrane with a hard transmitter . Due to its structure, this degree is recommended for use in severe conditions (frequent , long dives , cold, dirty water).
Second degree ATX 40: is a structure having a very advanced fluid control performance. Is the degree of pneumatically balanced valve . This causes the insensitivity of respiratory parameters on possible changes in the interstage pressure and provides a big expense vending machine , regardless of the value of the supply pressure . It has a smooth adjustment of the level of support in the phase of the inspiration ( the so-called IVS - Integrated support system using a venturi effect ) . This allows you to adjust the parameters of the machine , depending on individual preferences , depth and type of diving. No structure with fixed settings or having only the ability to pre-adjusted before the dive does not provide such opportunities . Furthermore, the degree of built- in heat exchanger is efficient , largely protecting it from frost .
The first stage DS4 :
- - Diaphragm
- - balanced
- - 1 output high pressure HP - 1x7/16 "
- - 4 output medium pressure LP - 4x3 / 8 "
- - Isolation of the water chamber - air
- - Operating pressure up to 300 bar
- - Medium pressure 9.0 - 10.0 AT
Second degree ATX40 :
- - concurrent
- - Permanent attitude adjustment opening resistance
- - Pneumatically balanced valve
- - Adjustable support of inspiration - the Venturi effect - the IVS system
- - A heat exchanger increases the resistance to freezing
- - Work tidal 1.12 Joule / liter at a depth of 50m
SPG S -Tech Combo 300 bar:
- - Tempered glass
- - Strong, compact design minimizes hydrodynamics
- - Chrome-plated brass housing with wytzymala plastic cover
- - Luminescencyjma shield
- - Diameter 62 mm
- - Scaled up to 300 bar at 10 bar
- - Explicitly marked limit of 50 bar
- - High pressure hose reinforced Kevlar