- Related products
- Recently Watched
LED ONE is a state-of-the-art backup torch which offers higher lumen output than most traditional backups (260 lumens).
In terms of the lumen output, it can undoubtedly compete with a number of "large" torches".
The LED ONE torch is ergonomic and easy to operate: it can easily fit in a diving jacket pocket or can be attached to the harness.
The new AmmoniteSystem's backup torch offers exceptional performance – its continuous burn time totals 7 hours.
After this time, the LED ONE continues to operate, however with a lumen output of 10%, which is still sufficient for a backup source of light.
To restore the torch's full capacity, just replace its batteries – which cannot be simpler, since the new series AmmoniteSystem's torch is supplied with 3 universal AA batteries available almost at all latitudes.
LED ONE is also user-friendly and easy to operate, which is a prerequisite for all back-up torches.
LED ONE does not contain any electronic components, which offers yet another benefit i.e. 100% reliability.
LED ONE made by AmmoniteSystem has been designed and made in Poland.
Features of the LED ONE torch:
- direct LED XPG Cree power supply,
- robust and reliable switch design (head tightening),
- long thread (plus 3 sealing O-rings) protecting the torch against the incidental water penetration,
- mechanically resistant 6-mm hardened front glass,
- Delrin body and aluminium head.
- light source single Cree XPG LED
- power 5 W
- colour temperature cool white
- light distribution angle 6?
- max. light output 250 lm
- total operation time approx. 7 h
- LED life 50 000 hours
- power source 3 x AA batteries
- switch type by tightening
- material delrin / anodized aluminum
- max. length 197 mm
- max. diameter 41 mm
- front glass 6 mm toughened
- weight with batteries 310 g
- weight in water 140 g
- pressure test 36 bar
- max. service depth 200 m